One of London's brightest creative agencies is seeking a Traffic Manager to make everyone's life a helluva lot easier.
Our client is a busy advertising agency, with multiple work streams running through the creative department and studio every week. 2019 was a brilliant year - awards and pitch wins - and this year is set to be busier than ever. Without a doubt it's a great time to join.
The only snag is that the agency is currently without a brilliant Traffic Manager who can help keep things humming along nicely. Hopefully this is where you come in…
As the Traffic Manager, you'll be 'the' person in the agency who knows what everyone's doing before they do. You'll be the guardian of the creative department, the defender of the schedule and more organised than Marie Kondo.
Your role will include:
- Catching up with the account and creative teams regularly, to understand client needs, project schedules and deadlines. The better you get to know everyone and everything, the easier it will be to effectively schedule work and allocate resource
- Communicating the traffic schedule effectively and ensuring that the right projects are prioritised at the right times
- Building super tight relationships with your colleagues - particularly within the creative department and the studio
- Looking after resource. Involvement in bringing in freelancers as and when needed
- Are super organised and all over the detail. You'll become the person within the agency who, arguably, will have the greatest overview of all projects running through
- May already be in a traffic / creative services position. We will also consider your application if you are an account manager who is looking to switch into a creative operations role.
- Are flexible, pragmatic and enormously helpful.
- Will be excited to grow your career within a highly creative advertising agency environment
Location: central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.