£55000 - £60000 per annum + outstanding suite of benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a wildly successful new breed of agency; a strategy house that delivers valuable expertise to CEOs and CMOs at speed and with conviction. Following near-on 100% YOY growth and a flood of new wins, the CSO is now looking to welcome another strategist to their team.
In this role, you'll enjoy freedom to work in a channel agnostic capacity. You'll be obsessed with building the best customer marketing strategy and - above all - advising brands to do what is right for their business in a very holistic capacity.
This is a wonderful opportunity if you are more interested in business & marketing strategy 'at the top table' (as opposed, say, comms & creative deliverables).
What you can expect:
- Mentorship from one of the the best strategy heads in the industry who will support and encourage your continued career development
- The chance to truly act as Strategy partner for major brands and have access to their most senior stakeholders
- A genuinely successful and supportive working environment
- Ultimately, the chance to do very, very good and interesting work.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Planner or Strategist within a marketing / advertising agency or strat house environment, where you have built-out marketing strategies for major brands.
- Strong understanding of multiple channels
- Interest in working within a pure strategy environment
- A teamwork ethic. This is a good team and every voice counts: including yours.
To start the conversation about this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately. The Great & The Good are acting as the exclusive recruitment partner for this role.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.