£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Joining a hugely successful London agency, this Senior Strategist will be developing innovative campaigns for market-leading brands.
The Great & The Good are working with a successful London agency to find a proven Senior Strategist. As a key member of the agency's Strategy team, you will be expected to form a tight group with the agency's account handling and creative leadership to produce innovative comms plans. In addition, the expectation is that the Senior Strategist will contribute to the campaign's creative thinking.
The role will therefore allow you to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders at some of the agency's key clients
- Learn from a senior management team who have a wealth of expertise
- Develop and oversee brand awareness and engagement campaigns for some of the world's biggest tech brands
- Play a key role in campaigns from initial brief to creative development
As a Senior Strategist in a creative agency, you will have already have worked on B2B brands (ideally tech). You will therefore have shown your ability to lead research projects and to decode complex, data-led findings into a clear brand/campaign proposition. Moreover, you will have:
- Experience across a range of campaigns for brands at different stages of their lifecycle
- A proven creative eye
- Shown your collaborative approach to finding the right solution for your clients
- Worked on award-winning campaigns
From their offices in central London, this agency has enjoyed an exceptional past few years. Building strong relationships with a number of high profile B2B tech brands, the agency has become renowned as a true leader in their field.
Culturally, the agency draws on a diverse range of backgrounds to create a supportive business where everyone has a valid point of view.
For more information about this unique Senior Strategist role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.