Are you an experienced Strategic Planner with genuine expertise in the B2B world? If so, we have an absolutely brilliant opportunity that might be right in your lane.
Our client is possibly London's most ambitious agencies in the B2B space, and is set for a very bright 2020 and beyond. Following business expansion, they are hoping to welcome a Senior Strategist to their team over the next few weeks.
- Strong Strategy background that includes experience in the B2B space - probably gained from an agency environment or a management consultancy
- High comfort working in creative and strategy sprints with clear understanding of digital, user experience principles and agile methodologies
- Demonstrable understanding of complex business audiences and up to speed with the latest marketing and service design frameworks
- A true strategic client partner; you enjoy working in a collaborative way, and are happy bringing gravitas to strategic conversations with CMO's / CTO's / Heads of Marketing etc
- Very well backed start-up vibe based in beautiful central London offices
- Global, large scale client base: genuinely interesting business challenges to dive in to
- Genuine partnership approach to client business
- Starting salary in the region of £85k-£90k
- Strong suite of benefits
- Very open to flexible working if required
Ultimately, you must be looking for the chance to take a senior position within a fast-growing agency and feel excited about the prospect of becoming intrinsically involved with the future success of a business.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.