West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
We are looking for a curious, intellectual and ambitious senior planner who is eager to take on a high level of responsibility and who will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and stimulating environment.
Our client is an independent creative agency working with a rich variety of accounts spanning global beauty, retail, innovation-led technology and consumer products.
Planning is positioned right at the heart of their business. As Senior Planner, you will:
- Work closely with creative and client service departments
- Lead the strategic process for campaign planning and brand development work
- Take an involved role in pitches
- Manage a Junior Planner and play a key part in their professional development.
Broadly, we are looking for an experienced Strategic Planner who is:
- A confident self-starter and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to discover powerful insights from both qualitative and quantitative research
- Previous experience running client workshops for brand positioning work, innovation and broad based strategic initiatives
- From a creative agency background.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.