£35000 - £38000 per annum
9 months ago
Bold, innovative and collaborative Senior Account Manager needed to join a Top 10 London creative agency.
This Senior Account Manager will join a team dedicated to a big name brand. You'll be working on ground-breaking loyalty programmes as well as wider customer engagement strategies. As a result, you'll be given the chance to:
- Work with a client who truly values the partnership with the agency
- Oversee campaign budgets which allow the agency to produce award-winning work
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Learn from some of London's brightest CRM minds
- Have a voice in a multi-discipline team
Having already cut your teeth as a Senior Account Manager in a CRM/loyalty-focused role, you will have extensive experience of leading campaigns. In your time, you will therefore have:
- Managed projects from end to end
- Identified improvements to the programme
- Built solid relationships with clients and colleagues
- Gained exceptional financial awareness
The Great & The Good are work with one of London's most progressive creative agencies. Completely full service, they enjoy exceptional relationships with a host of global and UK brands. Renowned for their modern approach, the agency has always been a home for people who want to progress their careers.
If this sounds like it could be your new home, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.