£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Offering a truly unique proposition to some of the world's biggest brands, this London agency needs a proven Senior Account Manager with extensive experience of paid social campaigns.
Dynamic, collaborative, fast-growing, nurturing and innovative. The Great & The Good are recruiting on behalf of a London agency with a unique proposition. Asa result they have quickly been able to develop relationships with a number of blue chip brands and have enjoyed remarkable growth.
With further work coming through the door, they are looking for a proven Senior Account Manager to join the team.
You will be working with a close-knit group who produce work which consistently has the wow factor. But more importantly a group which is dedicated to mutual support and continuous staff development.
Mentored by an empathetic Senior Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead world-first projects with FTSE 100 brands
- Liaise with senior clients who love the agency
- Produce genuinely ground-breaking work
- Become a recognised specialist in creating paid social campaigns
- Learn from some amazing people
The Account Handling team of this London agency come from a variety of backgrounds but what they all have in common is:
- First rate relationship-building skills
- Experience of working in an agency (whether creative, media or PR)
- Familiarity with content/social media campaigns (particularly on Facebook)
- A proactive approach to doing more for their clients - and to endorse these opportunities effectively
If you are currently a Senior Account Manager and this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.