£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Great opportunity for an experiential (Senior) Account Manager to work across amazing brands for a London agency.
The Great & The Good are working with an innovative agency who work exclusively in a youth-focused market. Following 12 months of intense growth, this London-based business is looking for a (Senior) Account Manager who strong experience of experiential projects.
Teaming up with a supportive Department Head, you will be working closely with a number of high-profile consumer clients to create impactful brand experiences for the youth audience. You will therefore have the chance to:
- Develop a range of projects from sampling to whole venue takeovers
- Work with significant budgets
- Add some amazing brands to your portfolio
- Learn from the agency's senior team
- Be a genuine and valued partner to your clients
Our brief is to find somebody who is currently an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in an experiential agency. Our client's expectation is that you will therefore have:
- Led experiential projects from brief to execution
- Been the link between creatives, staffing, clients, venues and third parties
- Shown your attention to detail
- Mentored junior colleagues
Our client has identified a near-unique niche and quickly built a strong offering. Working closely with a number of key clients, they have been able to develop innovative campaigns for a wide range of consumer brands.
For more information about this London-based (Senior) Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.