City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Fast-growing tech start-up is on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager.
Our client is a pioneering SaaS provider that is experiencing phenomenal growth since launch. The company's platform enables brands to deliver millions of highly personalised, relevant and content-rich ads to their target markets; the uptake of the platform with major global brands (and in turn their advertising/media agency partners) has been sizeable.
As a result of this success, the company now needs to expand the client service team and is looking to welcome a Senior Account Manager to the fold. Primarily:
- liaise closely with brands and their advertising / digital / media agencies, providing training and support where necessary to help them deliver their campaigns
- work closely with the strategy team and advise clients on the best approach for the next / ongoing programme of campaigns
- building relationships with future prospects
- previous experience working in a Saas business or media agency environment (or similar. Previous experience working on programmatic campaigns would be useful, for example)
- excellent communication skills; you genuinely enjoy helping clients and are all over the detail
- a desire to develop your career within a cutting edge tech business: you're passionate about tech and pick up things fast
Salary & package:
- extremely competitive basic salary and benefits
- fantastic training and fast-track career progression
- opportunity to working in a highly entrepreneurial tech business: exciting, successful culture
- potential for global travel
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.