£32000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fast-growing London agency is looking for a proven experiential (Senior) Account Manager to work on youth-focused projects.
The Great & The Good are working with a fast-growing London agency to find a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager ready for the next step. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day guidance of experiential campaigns aimed at attracting youth audiences to FMCG and consumer brands.
The successful Senior Account Manager will therefore have the chance to:
- Work closely with clients who indisputably value the agency as a true partner
- Project manage innovative and irreverent experiential campaigns
- Learn from the agency's hugely talented senior team
- Mentor junior colleagues
Our brief is to find an exceptional Account Manager itching for the next step or a proven Senior Account Manager. You will have experience of working in an experiential-focused role in an agency where you will have:
- Led projects from start to finish including post-project analysis and developing learnings for future campaigns
- Built grade A relationships with clients and colleagues
- Successfully overseen project timings and budgets
- Been a role model for Account Execs
- Ideally worked on brands targeting the under-30s audience
Our client has spent 2019 developing an impressive reputation for their work in a niche market. Counting a number of well-known FMCG and lifestyle brands amongst their clients, from their central London offices the agency has developed a number of experiential events that have proven to be an instant success.
Among their staff the agency boasts a number of supremely talented people who have a wealth of experience. With a start-up mentality however, the culture is one of mutual support where everybody's sleeves are rolled up.
For more information about this London-based experiential Senior Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.