£33000 - £37500 per annum
8 months ago
An amazing Senior Account Manager role at an integrated London agency working with a flagship car brand.
The Great & The Good are looking for a proven Account Manager perhaps ready to step up to a Senior Account Manager role. You will be joining an established London agency who enjoy fantastic relationships with a number of high profile brands. In particular, this client has worked closely with the agency for a number of years enabling everybody to build a mutual trust and a respect for what each other does. The upshot is work that works and strong relationship.
The role will therefore allow you to:
- Work across both national and local campaigns
- Build on your experience of digital, advertising, print and email campaigns
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
Having already been a Senior Account Manager (or very strong Account Manager) in a creative agency you will have shown your ability to:
- Translate client needs into clear, concise briefs
- Build exceptional relationships
- Multi-task effectively to ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Write copy for emails, etc
- Be part of a tight-knit, proactive team
Most Account Managers we talk with are asking for similar experiences from their next agency: the opportunity to be recognised, a supportive environment, well-known clients, award-winning work. This London agency offers all of this as well as a sensible work:life balance.
For more information about this Senior Account Manager role, please get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.