£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Joining the flagship account of a London agency, this Senior Account Manager role will work across the comms range.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a Senior Account Manager who can join a successful London-based team. You will be reporting into a supportive Senior Account Director who loves to develop team members and will be working on a flagship account. As such you will have the opportunity to:
- Flex your creative muscles - the client is very prepared to consider unconventional work
- Increase your experience across the comms mix - TV, digital, social, CRM, OOH, press…
- Learn from awesome people - the account handling team (and indeed) the whole agency) is led by people who've been there and earned every t-shirt.
- Develop quickly - this Senior Account Manager role is earmarked to quickly become an Account Director
As a proven Senior Account Manager in a creative agency, you will have already shown your ability:
- Lead campaigns on a day to day basis
- Translate complex client needs into clear, concise briefs
- Build exceptional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Identify opportunities to grow your accounts
- Mentor junior colleagues
Whilst I could trot out all the usual recruitment clichés about this London agency (multi award-winning, a great mix of compelling creative and insightful strategy, etc) what really sets this business apart is the culture. They have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment where everybody has each other's back.
As a result, they have a settled team all aiming for the same goals … which can only have helped to not only hold onto some great accounts but also to continuously win new business.
For more information about this London-based Senior Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.