£37000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
An amazing opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a multi-award winning London agency on a flagship retail account.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a Senior Account Manager for a central London agency. Joining an established team led by a supportive Business Director, you will have the chance to:
- Oversee multi-channel campaigns for a blue chip retail account
- Work closely with a client who values the agency partnership
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Develop your career in a dynamic, collaborative agency
Already a Senior Account Manager in creative agency you will see the entire customer journey as an opportunity for a personal conversation: in-store, online, email, social, print, etc. You will also have:
- A track record of organisation and tight control of your projects
- Developed a proactive mentality. You're always one step ahead and looking what else the agency can do for clients
- Built exceptional relationships with clients
- Always been a popular member of the agency team
Having worked with this London agency for a number of years, The Great & The Good have helped several people join their fast-growing team. In each case, the attraction has been the combination of an entrepreneurial spirit and a genuine concern for the team which leads to a very low staff turnover.
If that all sounds of interest, you can find out more from David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.