City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Working into a supportive Client Services Director, this Senior Account Director role will be a key member of the agency's London team.
The Great & The Good are thrilled to have placed a number of people in this London agency. In each case, candidates have been attracted by the combination of award-winning work, blue chip clients and (most importantly) a company leadership team which recognises that staff are people. As a result, they have been able to connect with people from network shops who are looking for a more personal experience at work.
In terms of work, this is a truly integrated agency who typically act as the lead creative shop for their (predominantly) B2B clients. Strategically savvy and creatively forward thinking, the agency is a one-stop shop with a successful track record across a range of comms channels.
Working closely with a key client, the Senior Account Director will have the chance to:
- Develop fully integrated campaigns - advertising, digital, social, CRM, DM, brand strategy, etc
- Learn from a caring Client Services Director (and wider leadership team)
- Oversee a talented account handing team
- Partner with key contacts at the client
Already a proven (Senior) Account Director in an integrated creative agency, you will have:
- Led an account relationship on a day to day basis
- Grown your account revenue/profitability
- Enjoyed working with B2B clients
- Nurtured a team
For more information about this Senior Account Director role, please contact David Love, Founding Partner at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.