A London ad agency is offering Senior Account Directors the chance to work on a much-loved FMCG brand.
The Great & The Good have been asked to fill a Senior Account Director vacancy at a London-based independent ad agency. This role will be responsible for a small group of accounts including one of the UK's most beloved advertising campaigns. Developing integrated campaigns across TV, press, OOH, social, digital and direct channels (among others), you will be joining a collaborative team within a consistently successful agency.
Day to day you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with clients who value the agency as a true partner and extension of the marketing team
- Enjoy a mix of clients each with a distinct positioning - irreverent, informative, proud
- Work with budgets which allow you to produce impactful work
- Learn from a truly supportive Head of Account Management and wider senior team
This role would suit a proven Senior Account Director from a creative agency who has already worked across a wide range of comms channels. However, recent experience of high profile TVCs is a pre-requisite. The ability to keep multiple plates spinning should go without saying whilst as a Senior Account Director you will have:
- Led client relationships on a day to day basis
- Mentored a team
- Increased your account revenue/profitability
- Frequently shown your proactive approach to making stuff happen
After another successful year, this independent London agency is looking to build on some very favourable press gained recently. High profile new business wins combined with well-received work for existing clients have helped to promote the agency yet further and they go into 2020 with a very positive outlook.
Despite the recent growth, the agency culture remains as strong as ever with collaboration at the core. In addition, the senior team have been around every block so know how they can consistently wow their clients.
For more information about this London-based Senior Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.