A people-focused London agency is looking for a Senior Account Director to lead innovative digital work for a global FMCG brand
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a Top 10 London agency to find a Senior Account Director. Working with a global FMCG brand, this SAD role will be responsible for developing wide-reaching digital strategies based on deep-dive data insights.
So far, so much recruiter waffle.
In essence, you will work closely with some of the agency's most revered Creative and Planning talent as well as clients who (quite rightly) see the agency as a trusted partner. Day to day, you will be:
- Driving and developing an amazing team
- Overseeing significant account finances
- Producing some of your best creative work
- Drawing on the wider agency (and sister companies) to ensure that your work remains at the forefront of what's possible
Needless to say, we have been asked to find somebody with very specific experience/qualities. You'll need to be a Senior Account Director already (or at the very least a super-proven Account Director) within a creative agency. Given the scope of work, you will have extensive experience of digital comms channels preferably for an FMCG and/or global brand. Beyond this, we are looking for somebody who:
- Fosters exceptional relationships with clients - both existing and new contacts
- Is adept at translating data-derived insights into impactful digital/content campaigns
- Naturally adopts a thought leadership role within the agency and wider industry
- Delights in exceeding client expectations
What more to say about this London shop that hasn't been trumpeted by numerous awards panels? By allying awesome creative work with innovative strategic thinking they win clients that many agencies would give their Pencils for.
More importantly however, this agency has a genuine focus on company culture and on being somewhere that people want to work at. As a result, they are able to attract exceptional people and (more significantly) keep them.
For more information about this amazing Senior Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.