£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Working with a group of global brands, a London-based agency wants a proven Account Director who can lead integrated accounts.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a (Senior) Account Director to join a central London agency. Replacing a long-standing employee, you'll be joining an established team and picking up very warm relationships with your clients. On a day-to-day basis you will therefore have the chance to:
- Oversee innovative campaigns for blue chip brands
- Manage significant account budgets
- Work on multi-channel integrated campaigns as well as positioning projects
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Be part of a dynamic, collaborative agency
Already an Account Director in an integrated creative agency (sorry this isn't a role for a SAM stepping up) you will ideally have worked across B2B and consumer brands. You will be adept at finding new relationships within your clients and marry commercial acumen with creative flair. You will also have:
- Mentored a team
- Fostered inclusive relationships between the agency and multiple clients
- A track record of organisation and tight control of your projects
- Developed a proactive mentality. You're always one step ahead
Based a stone's throw from London's City, this independent agency has (unsurprisingly) built exceptional relationships with many leading financial brands. Typically working with corporate investors and HNWIs, the agency has become renowned for producing inventive campaigns for the UK, EMEA and global markets.
The agency itself is one of the most supportive we know - they genuinely recognise that their people are their greatest asset and have built a culture which encourages staff development. From sensible office hours to giving team members every opportunity to prove themselves, this independent agency is a byword for flexibility.
If that all sounds of interest, you can find out more from David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.