We're on the hunt for a smart Planner with B2B experience, an interest in the tech sector and clear understanding of ABM.
Our client is hands-down one of the most successful marketing agencies in this space and - due to steady increase in client business - are hoping to welcome another planner to their strat team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to take a pivotal strategic role in the agency and help drive long term growth for leading SaaS and cloud-based businesses.
As such we're looking for some fairly specific experience. So, we'd love to hear from you if your head is nodding to the following:
- Experience building highly effective strategies proven to help tech brands market to high value prospects and stakeholders
- This will involve creating campaigns around social selling, driving thought leadership outreach and developing individual profiles
- High comfort level liaising with, engaging and supporting client sales teams who look to their agency partner to support growth
- Multi channel experience, including high level of fluency across all comms channels including paid media
- Ability to get your head around complex business matrixes
Your overall approach:
Head of Planning
Research & insights, client services colleagues, UX and design
Working your career towards
In the region of £55,000 - £65,000.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.