£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to help a celebrity chef continue to grow his flourishing restaurant business. With eight successful restaurants up and running - and at least four more opening over the next 12 months - this is a tremendously exciting opportunity to join a delicious business at a very positive, busy point.
The brand is very compelling and lively, with a distinct point of difference. As Marketing Manager you'll have full visibility of all marketing activity, including:
- Planning the marketing calendar - a balance of group (strategic, brand) and local (tactical) activity - and driving delivery
- Supporting operations managers at a local level with marketing roll-outs; including events, launches and restaurant specific activities and requirements
- Control of the marketing budget
- Management of external agencies (PR, digital and CRM) and working closely alongside an in-house Designer
- Have previous marketing experience, ideally from a relevant sector - restaurant, hospitality, retail etc
- Are keen to work within a fast-growing successful business, across all aspects of the marketing mix
- Have a passion for food
- Spanish language skills would come in useful but not a deal breaker
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.