City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Opportunity to build your account handling career within a highly successful marketing agency.
Level: Junior Account Manager
Brand: global consumer and wealth management banking brand
- Opportunity to become closely involved with the marketing strategy and delivery of the annual marketing plan for a major FS brand
- End to end involvement of integrated marketing comms campaigns
- Reporting to a Senior Account Manager and working closely alongside with colleagues across creative & planning, in addition to regular communication with client marketing teams
- A team player
- Clear attention to detail, organised and can-do attitude
- Previous experience within a marketing agency - probably at AE/SAE level (you'll want to be well versed in agency processes in order to hit the ground running)
- Eager to learn and develop your account handling career
Location: central London zone 1
Package + bens:
- competitive salary at Junior Account Manager level
- additional agency benefits
- career progression
- fab offices in central London. Sociable and friendly agency culture.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.