£38000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
One of London's top ad agencies wants a Senior Account Manager ready to step into an Account Director role for a creatively-led, flagship account.
The Great & The Good need a future superstar. We have been asked to find a Senior Account Manager ready (and itching) to take on more responsibility. Joining one of London's most successful agencies, as a Junior Account Director, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Produce some of the most creative work of your career
- Be the day-to-day contact for a long-standing client who genuinely values the agency
- Learn from some of the key people at a Top 10 London agency
- Develop your career with a multi-award winning account
Needless to say, this Junior Account Director position is a key role for this London agency and so they need somebody outstanding. You will definitely have a proven track record behind you as a Senior Account Manager and will have:
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Overseen significant budgets
- Produced creatively-led campaigns across TV, social and digital advertising
- Built exceptional relationships with colleagues and clients
For anybody who knows the London agency scene, this business needs no introduction. If you know the advertising world, the work will be instantly recognisable. Led by a collaborative senior team who put their money where their mouths are, this company is recognised as a pioneer of forward-thinking agency practices.
To learn more about this career-defining Junior Account Director role, contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.