City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + equity
2 months ago
Our client is one of the UKs leading brand experience agencies. The CEO is looking to welcome an individual who can help build-out their expertise in innovation and digital.
The opportunity comes with:
- Initial salary in the region of £80k
- Stake in the business
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Solid benefits
- Seat on the UK board.
Broadly, your part will involve:
- Working closely alongside the MD and CEO to identify opportunities within their considerable client base
- Nurturing and growing the agency's digital capabilities, giving considerable focus to innovation-led projects such as AI, AR, VR, products and platforms
- Manage and mentor the team, and hand-pick new people as your department grows
Ultimately, as the head of digital and innovation, you'll take a pivotal part in enabling brands maximise audience engagement pre/during/after every physical/virtual event and inspire some pretty fantastic work. Maybe award-winning, definitely profitable and always measurably effective.
If you have strong experience in innovation and digital - particularly within the context of live events/experiences - and are looking for a whopper of an opportunity please get in contact immediately. We would love to hear from you.
Please note that we are also very happy to speak with owners of small businesses who are active in this space and considering 'what next' from an M&A perspective.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.