West London, London
£34000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
A multi-talented Designer will have the chance to lead the creative thinking across a range of projects for a key beauty client of this London agency.
Working in a number of markets around the world, this agency is building a global footprint. Despite this, the agency has maintained a sympathetic culture and a genuinely collaborative environment. In terms of work, the agency is the lead creative shop for their client so are responsible for TV, press, digital, social, OOH, etc.
Having created an exceptional partnership with a key client, the agency has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the past few months and has big plans for 2019 and beyond.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a Midweight Designer. You'll be the first creative hire for the London office and so be given the chance to:
- Lead creative thinking for the UK and European market
- Work closely with a forward-thinking client
- Learn from the agency's key creative people
- Further your experience across a wide range of design projects
- Be a key part of the continued growth of the agency
Having already cut your teeth in a creative agency, you will be a proven Designer who has:
- Developed experience across a range of media/marketing channels
- The initiative to take on an autonomous role
- Ideally worked with lifestyle/beauty brands previously
- Experience of both origination and adaptation work
- A portfolio of beautiful design work - obviously!
For more information about this permanent Designer role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.