£28000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you a Designer who enjoys working across a wide variety of marketing and branding projects?
We're working with a successful and totally lovely marketing agency in central London that specialises in the development and delivery of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects for global brands.
The agency work on worthwhile and interesting projects that include:
- Helping a sun screen brand deliver sun protection messages to children
- Working alongside a media owner delivering a life skills programme to teenagers
- Inspiring young people to take part in sports, in conjunction with a global FS institution
This is an exciting opportunity for you, the Designer on the team, to design a whole range of resources to support new CSR initiatives. Projects will likely include the production of:
- Printed resources: teacher notes, workshop guides, infographics, student guides etc
- Online elements: digital assets, online advertising, websites and social media
- Presentation tools: helping presentations and documents supporting each campaign look fantastic
- Previous experience as a Designer within a busy marketing agency or marketing department
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and (ideally) also confident across Microsoft Office
- Happy working across online and offline, and confident taking your designs through to final artwork
- Excellent attention to detail
- A genuine team player. As the sole designer in the agency, you'll work closely alongside your colleagues in strategy and client service (and also a writer) as a tight team to get projects developed and out the door
We'd love to hear from you. Please apply ASAP.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.