We're looking for a senior creative who can help a well known independent creative agency build on their continued success.
The past 12 months has seen all hard work really pay off: a solid number of new business wins, organic expansion of headcount and some key industry nods. This is a creative business growing at pace and the ECD is looking forward to welcoming an experienced Creative to the senior management team.
Loosely, your role as Deputy Creative Director will be two fold:
- Firstly to look after two pillar accounts; very high profile businesses within the FS space, with complex marketing needs across B2C and B2B. There is plenty of scope to push a fresh approach with both brands, who have plenty of appetite to make their mark. If awards are you thing, there's plenty of opportunity to produce that calibre of work.
- Secondly, supporting the ECD in nurturing harmony, creative excellence and building a diverse culture across the agency.
You'll excel in this role if you:
- Have considerable creative experience from within an integrated agency environment. You might come from an Art or Copy (or hybrid) background; as long as you're strong on the conceptual side, we're happy.
- Can easily provide a book that includes FS experience and stand-out integrated campaigns (across
- Have a track record of positive working relationships, both with your peers and with clients: you are, undoubtedly, a team player
- Prefer a grown-up approach; you see the bigger picture, can deftly navigate changing goalposts and are adept at taking clients on that creative journey
Salary: in the region of £85,000 - £90,000 plus benefits
Career path: next step, Creative Director
Please note we will definitely consider individuals that require flexible working arrangements for this opportunity, or prefer a 4 day week.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.