£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
(Senior) Data Analyst
We're looking for an individual who excels at making data useful for major brands and their marketing teams.
Our client is a leading advertising agency - one of the biggest names there is - with an incredible client base and an exceptional data strategy team. Due to increased demand on their data department (not to mention two whopping pitch wins), the agency is hoping to welcome a Senior Data Analyst to the team soon.
Day to day your role will involve:
- Diving-in to the datasets of a major brand with millions of customers
- Making it your mission to understand audience groups and behaviours
- Exploring and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Proposing recommendations to enhance future marketing activity
To really make this role your own and to hit the ground running, you're probably already an experienced Data Analyst within a marketing environment. You'll certainly be:
- Comfortable with the above
- Familiar with martech platforms and various planning tools
- Able to stand by your work and skilled at taking colleagues/clients through your thinking
- Interested in growing your career within a leading agency environment
Package / Benefits / Location
- Salary in the region of £55k - £60k
- Additional benefits and ongoing training
- Beautiful offices in central London (note: the agency is currently scheduling optional / flexible / part-time return to their physical environment )
- Lovely bunch of people to work with
- Senior mentors and development plans to support your continued career progression
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.