An absolutely brilliant advertising agency in central London is looking for a creative services professional to sort their lives out. Can you help?
We are specifically looking for:
- Previous experience being a key member of the agency, looking after workflow & processes and generally being a total legend
- The ability to react to changing schedules and needs, working together with client service and creative / studio to make things happen
- A backbone. You'll always have a 'master overview' of live projects across the agency, and therefore you will have the final word on who works on what, when.
- Strong little black book of freelance talent / the ability to source specialist talent to ad hoc projects
- Fluency across digital / print / film
- Very strong teamwork ethos
- A love for excellent creative work, and a sense of pride getting things out the door on time on budget
Salary in the region of £40k.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.