£80000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We're looking for a big idea and bold-thinking Creative Director with TTL experience.
Our client is a leading, independent agency who are currently extremely busy bedding-in a new win. The brand is a restricted product (vaping) operating with big budgets but also operating in a very crowded, constantly changing market. The brand has an appetite for a strong creative treatment and is looking for innovative, bold and 'category leading' thinking from the agency.
In addition to a strong conceptual book and leading agency experience, the hot buttons we're looking for are:
- GRAVITAS: creative leadership, a high level of strategic understanding and strong presentation skills
- AUTONOMY: you may not always have a Designer at your immediate disposal so you MUST be able to put a deck together, and have basic InDesign skills (you can certainly crop and tweak)
- GRACE: the ability to deal with changing goal posts, stretched resource and pressurised deadlines with a pragmatic, level head
- LEADERSHIP: you have a mature outlook and are used to dealing with clients who are under their own pressures
- TEAMWORK: you'll closely buddy-up with the Business Director, and be a key senior figure within the incredibly busy creative department.
Initial 4-5 month contract. Negotiable rate. Feb / early March start.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.