Leading advertising agency is on the scout for a Creative Artworker to join their team on a full time basis. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lively, successful creative agency and take a key role in the production of high profile digital and print campaigns for major brands.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience visualising and retouching within a busy creative environment where you have been working to deadlines
- Ability to swiftly and accurately resize artwork
- Fluency across Adobe Creative Suite and confidence with print production processes
- Strong communication skills: you're happy to take feedback as the creative output develops, input ideas and be positive & flexible member of the team
- Meticulous attention to detail. But that should probably go without saying.
Package and benefits:
- Salary in the region of £32k-£35k
- Excellent suite of agency benefits
- Fantastic working culture, including ongoing flexibility to wfh/wfo
- Clear career progression: next step, Studio Manager
Start date: October! Please apply asap and we can start the conversation!
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.