£70000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working with an exceptional independent agency that has a jaw dropping client base that spanning sports, fashion and beauty brands. The work is good. Very good. And often heavily purpose-driven, too.
Following significant growth, the agency is now on the hunt for a Client Development Director to take a key role in the leadership team.
As such, we are looking for an experienced business lead who:
- is plugged-in to Gen Z brands, particularly sports / fashion / beauty and ideally with experience of / interest in purpose-driven work
- has strong creative agency / brand experience, with particular flair across content / social channels
- can demonstrate a natural ability to build and grow client relationships: you'll probably have examples of account growth easily to hand
- are comfortable leading pitches and holding commercial-level discussions with clients
- has the gravitas to take a senior-level role in a creative business, where you can shape both the agency's future and your own career at leadership level
Salary in the region of £70k - £90k doe plus benefits.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.