Working with a long-standing client, this Campaign Manager role will be overseeing innovative martech projects for a ballsy London agency.
A newly created role for a much-loved (and long-standing) travel account, the main task of this London-based Campaign Manager role will be to get truly under the skin of your client. You'll know what makes them tick, what their pain points are and what pushes their buttons. As a result, you'll be three steps ahead of the client at all times - able to pre-empt (and avoid) potential problems but also to identify future opportunities for the agency.
On a day to day basis, you'll be able to:
- Be involved in forward-thinking work that you'll actually be proud of - this agency doesn't do boring
- Liaise with key stakeholders at a client who sees the agency as a true creative partner
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Develop your expertise across a wide range of digital/martech projects
Already working in a creative agency, this Campaign Manager may currently be an Account Handler, a Traffic Manager or a Project Manager. Whatever your current title is, you will be:
- Overseeing multiple complex projects at any one time
- Ensuring that work moves through the agency with the minimum of fuss
- Building exceptional relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Leaning on your martech knowledge to show what else the agency can do for the client (they are very open to new ideas)
- Comfortable working autonomously and championing the work
Based in central London, this agency is something of a force to be reckoned with. Renowned for their forthright approach to great creative, they have fantastic relationships with a range of forward-thinking clients.
What's of most importance however is the unique company culture. They pride themselves on being a truly meritocratic business but equally remember than agency life should be fun.
For more information about this London-based Campaign Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.