£65000 - £90000 per annum
8 months ago
For the right Business Director, this London-based opportunity will be the dream CRM role.
The Great & The Good have been asked by a London creative agency to find a Business Director to work on a newly won FMCG account. For the right candidate, this is a dream client - consumers have a deep emotional attachment to the company's products and the communications are genuinely welcomed.
Leading this CRM account, the Business Director will:
- Develop irreverent, fun customer comms
- Mentor a talented, London-based team
- Guide the relationship with a market-leading FMCG
- Work closely with a pioneering data strategy team
As a Senior Account Director or Business Director in a CRM-focused role for a creative agency, you will have:
- Exceptional account management skills
- Built mutually-supportive relationships with your clients
- Been responsible for innovative customer comms strategies
- Developed your teams
- Grown your accounts
Part of a global network, this London agency needs very little introduction. They are consistently one of London's top creative shops; equally renowned for their work as they are the company culture and the hires they have made.
For more information, please contact David Love, Founding Partner at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.