£85000 - £90000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We're looking for a Business Director with deep experience within the technology marketing space, to take a pivotal role within a successful global events business. Our client is a leading agency that is renowned for the creation and delivery of outstanding events for major brands.
Last year, the agency not only confidently expanded their client roster, they also won awards for their innovation-led approach to producing compelling experiences and events. In addition, the agency is renowned for its positive working environment and is housed in beautiful central London offices with excellent transport links.
In this role you'll take a seat on the UK leadership team and head up a growing global client portfolio: top, top global technology brands from the major players in that sector to disruptive companies new to market.
The individual we are looking for will - first and foremost - bring to the table previous experience helping tech brands market themselves in the B2B arena, with a rich output of work that includes programmes of brand experience and large-scale events. In addition, you'll:
- Offer previous experience working alongside creative, design, strategy, digital and event production departments
- Have previously worked for an agency at Group Account Director / Business Director / Client Partner level. We will also consider individuals from an in-house marketing background from a tech company
- Have a track record of client development at a senior level - strategic conversations, pro-active proposals, winning pitches, building multi-territory relationships (including: the US), negotiating retainers and project fees
- Have great communication skills, whether face to face or remote
- Enjoy being hands-on and are a supportive manager to your team mates up and down the chain
Package and benefits:
- Competitive salary in the region of £85,000 - £90,000
- Creative agency environment with a clear 'grown up' working culture
- Strong suite of additional benefits as one would expect at this level
- Plenty of opportunity for continued professional development at a global level
- Global travel
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.