£27000 - £32000 per annum
6 months ago
A great opportunity for a proven Account Manager to join a London-based independent agency working across a portfolio of blue chip brands.
The Great & The Good are delighted to see this agency go from strength to strength. I could give the recruiter spiel about award-winning work and blue chip clients but what attracts most people to this London agency is their genuine interest in their employees as people. As a result, this company offers some of the most employee-friendly soft benefits around and has fostered a culture of inclusivity, collaboration and mutual trust - not just internally but also with their clients.
Working alongside a team of genuinely talented people, the Account Manager will be the day to day contact for clients. As a result, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee integrated marketing campaigns - advertising, social, in-store, DM/CRM, digital, etc.
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Be valued partner to your clients
- Join a meritocratic agency which helps people to progress
Already a proven Account Manager in an integrated or CRM-focused agency, you will have:
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and internally
- Managed significant budgets
- A track record of campaigns meeting timing and financial targets
- Repeatedly shown your proactive approach
For more information about this Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.