£35000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
ASAP - Q1 2020
Hey there. We're working with an absolutely terrific central London creative agency to help them appoint an experienced Account Manager.
The agency is just about to announce the high profile pitch win of a global consumer tech brand - integrated comms work with a large chunk of social and content - and as such the CSD is looking to welcome a capable AM / SAM to the team. The role will involve:
- Becoming a trusted and valued point of contact for the client
- Working effectively alongside your account handling colleagues, creatives and strategists
- Being 'all over' the detail - operations, delivery, timings, finance etc
- Going the extra mile to immerse yourself in the brand and the consumer tech sector
To make a success of this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience at Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level
- Strong experience in social and content, ideally with exposure B2B / tech sector marketing
- Desire to build your career within a 'top tier' and multi award-winning creative agency
- At some point in Q1 would be ideal. This will give you the chance to be involved in the account right from the start of the agency/client relationship, and thus give you the opportunity to take a key role in bedding-in this piece of business, setting the tone of how the account is run and ultimately overseeing the delivery of some excellent work.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits commensurate with your experience.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.