£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a very special opportunity to join one of London's fastest-growing creative businesses as an Account Manager.
Our client is one of the UKs premier agencies in the audio space. Their client list - a beautiful portfolio that includes major entertainment platforms and leading consumer brands - is outstanding. But you won't hear them boast about it: the work speaks for itself.
The team is now looking to welcome an Account Manager - from an advertising, audio-focused or integrated agency background - to their friendly and successful bunch.
You will need to:
- Have previous experience at Account Manage level managing multiple projects
- Genuinely enjoy working in a busy creative environment
- Possess a genuine interest in brands and advertising
- Be strong at the basics: taking client briefs, attention to detail, good eye on timings, organised as you like and enjoy building positive working relationships
- Be a self-starter who can manage their own time and would rather not to be micro-managed
It would be tremendously useful if you also have:
- Experience working on audio projects - radio ads, podcasts, soundtracks, immersive sound experiences. You probably listen to a whole variety of stuff in your spare time anyway.
- Some media planning / buying experience under your belt would be handy
- (and if you don't have the above: a 'can do' attitude to help you upskill fast will be crucial).
Package and benefits:
- Salary in the region of £32,000 - £35,000 plus bonus
- Very sociable, welcoming and friendly environment
- Career progression within a fast-growing creative business
Please apply immediately
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.