£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Working across premium FMCG brands, this design-led Account Manager role will be joining a collaborative London team.
The Great & The Good are working with an established London design agency to find an Account Manager. Reporting into one of our favourite Account Directors, you will be given the chance to oversee design and positioning projects for a number of higher end FMCG brands. You will therefore be:
- Liaising with clients who love working with this agency
- Exposed to both creative and strategic projects
- Translating client needs into clear briefs which produce amazing work
- Handling significant project finances
- Learning from some truly awesome people
As a proven Account Manager within a design agency, you will probably have worked across print, packaging and brand identity projects. However you won't be stuck in this pigeonhole and so will be comfortable turning your hand to a variety of design projects. You will also have:
- Ensured that your projects go through the studio with the minimum of fuss
- Excellent organisational, numeracy and project management skills (obviously - you're an Account Manager!)
- Shown that you can identify new opportunities for the agency
- Been as popular with your clients as you are with colleagues
We love the ethos at this London agency. They are incredibly people-focused; whether it's their own team or their clients. As a result they enjoy a number of long-lasting client relationships and low staff turnover.
The Account Management team is a tight-knit, supportive group led by an incredible Director and completely free of egos.
For more information about this Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.