£28000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Account Manager (6m contract)
A London-based start-up backed by one of the UK's largest agencies is looking for a production-focused Account Manager to work with awesome global brands.
For over 40 years, our client has worked with high profile brands to produce innovative, impactful campaigns. In this time they have also attracted a number of exceptionally talented team members which has helped to develop a culture where success is expected but where there is the support to maintain these levels.
Over recent years, the agency has nurtured a London-based start-up; supported by the head office but with a more responsive approach.
The London office has attracted people from network shops who feel a deep kinship for each other leading to a high level of collaboration.
As an Account Manager in the London agency, you will be supporting an inclusive GAD across a number of brands. As a result this role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work with a roster of big name brands
- Increase your experience across a range of projects - TVCs, film , print, eCRM, digital, etc.
- Take responsibility for your own projects
- Learn from the highly-experienced senior team
As a proven Account Manager from a creative agency, you will be adept at keeping a number of plates spinning. In your current role you might be pushing a TV ad through Clearcast for one client in the morning whilst presenting concepts for a eCRM campaign to another client that afternoon. You will therefore have shown your ability to:
- Adhere to timing and budget plans
- Speak up for your clients within the agency without ruffling feathers
- Ideally produce campaigns in multiple languages
- Spot and resolve potential issues
For more information about this exciting London-based Account Manager role, contact David at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.