£28000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Fashion. Beauty. Entertainment. FMCGs. If you are an Account Manager with proven experience of digital/social campaigns in these sectors, our London-based client would love to chat.
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a wildly successful London agency. In just a few short years, they have grown to a truly international proposition. They have also built relationships with a number of incredibly appealing lifestyle brands across beauty, fashion, FMCGs and entertainment.
This success is built on a culture of drive and excellence. The same old is never enough as the agency's clients demand innovative campaigns which will stop people in their tracks.
The successful Account Manager will be working on digital, social and experiential campaigns that should be among the best work they have ever done. In this Account Manager role, you will:
- Lead projects from end-to-end
- Oversee key day-to-day relationships with awesome clients
- Learn from some of this London agency's key people
- Manage meaningful budgets
- Work on truly progressive projects
Already an Account Manager in a creative agency, you will have loved the digital/social campaigns you have worked on. You will almost definitely have experience of working on lifestyle brands and may have shown your love of this market through your side hustles.
- As a proven Account Manager you will also have shown your ability to:
- Build exceptional relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Spot new opportunities for your clients
- Contribute to campaign strategy
- Always hit project timing and financial targets
If this all sounds like you, get in touch with David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.