City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
We're looking for an Account Manager who is interested in helping a major charity harness the power of digital and improve the way it operates.
Our client is a fast-growing technical consultancy in the digital transformation space. They provide expertise to their clients across:
- Digital strategy
- UX & Design
- Web, mobile, app and platform development
This is the perfect opportunity if you are considering developing your career within the digital sphere and have previous experience working on fairly complex digital projects. We will be particularly interested in a conversation if you:
- Offer Account Management experience; probably from a digital agency / technical consultancy environment.
- Have previously worked on digital build projects, and are comfortable working in a tech-led environment
- Are able to 'hand hold' clients, who may need help understanding technical terminology
- Bring a positive, 'can-do' attitude to work and are looking for a good level of responsibility
In return, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic work environment - cool offices in central London, lovely team of people - within a progressive business
- Plenty of career progression, opportunity to manage a team and mentorship from the CSD
- Opportunity to constantly up-skill and work on very interesting projects
- Solid benefits package including flexible working
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.