£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
A skilled Account Manager is needed by the London office of a global network. You'll be working on multi-channel campaigns for blue chip B2B brands.
The Great & The Good are recruiting on behalf of a multi award-winning global agency. This is an exciting time to join this integrated shop as a string of recent hires have helped to further enhance their standing. Working with a client roster that includes a number of instantly recognisable brands, the agency has a proven track record of producing impactful, innovative campaigns.
Culturally, the London office is a beacon of collaboration, support and continual development offering the benefits to be expected of a network shop combined with the more dynamic ethos of a boutique agency.
In many ways a classic Account Manager role, the successful candidate will work across a number of brands. Supporting a nurturing senior team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate wide-reaching campaigns for domestic and global markets
- Be responsible for meaningful budgets
- Learn from industry heavyweights
- Develop your agency skills
- Work closely with clients who value the agency partnership
This role would suit a proven Account Manager who has enjoyed creating creative campaigns for B2B brands. You will therefore have:
- Led your campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Mentored AEs
- Ideally experience of developing campaigns for multiple markets
- Been an effective liaison between creative, strategy and the client
- A track record of proactive account management
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.