£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Joining one of London's most awarded CRM shops, this Account Manager role will enjoy working with a well-known loyalty scheme.
Working on an instantly famous account, this Account Manager role will have a chance to really shine. This role will therefore enable the successful candidate to:
- Oversee innovative campaigns
- Manage significant budgets
- Learn from some of the industry's best
- Work closely with clients at a blue chip business
- Brag to their mates about the work they are doing
As a proven Account Manager within a creative agency, you will have a strong bias towards CRM/loyalty programmes. In addition, you will have:
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ensured that campaign timings and finances are met
- Converted client needs into tight creative/strategy briefs
- Been proactive and positive at all times
- Primarily worked on consumer brands
If you're applying for a role with a network agency, there are certain things you probably expect: big name clients, award-winning work, great training and great soft benefits. The Great & The Good are working with an agency who can also throw in enviable London offices, a collaborative culture and managers who strive to develop their teams.
If this all sounds like the role for you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with a copy of your CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.