£30000 - £34000 per annum
8 months ago
6m or perm
A mix of well-known charity and automotive accounts makes this London-based role a great opportunity for an events-focused Account Manager.
The Great & The Good are looking for an Account Manager with broad experience of events. We know that in the agency world, events can mean anything from a 6-person round table to large scale experiences. In this instance, you'll be working with automotive and charity accounts and so responsible for everything from in-dealership launches to high profile national awards.
The successful Account Manager will therefore be expected to:
- Liaise with senior level clients and celebrity presenters
- Oversee complex event logistics and the production amazing creative assets
- Learn from one of the agency's most highly respected managers
- Gain experience on wider marketing projects as required
- Work with truly world class clients
As an Account Manager with previous agency experience, you will have a strong bias towards events. You will have shown your ability to consistently ensure that your events happen with the minimal amount of fuss and on budget. You will also have:
- Developed first client relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Handled multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Helped junior team members to achieve their goals
- Identified opportunities for your clients
From their London offices, this established agency work with a number of enviable brands. As broad marketing specialists, they are able to create a wide range of marketing assets for their clients.
Culturally, the agency is a tight-knit team of collaborative people led by supportive management. They genuinely value the voice of each team member.
For more information about this London-based events Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.