City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
5 months ago
Central London advertising agency is in need of an Account Manager to join their team, and focussing on one of their flagship accounts: a leading travel brand.
Happily, there will be a lot for you to sink your teeth into. Upcoming projects include:
- production of a large-scale and high-profile brand campaign
- TTL roll-out
- regular film, content and photo shoots
- global brand identity development
The team are looking for an Account Manager who is keen to lead their own projects, and also take an involved 'team' role in larger scale campaigns too. It's a great opportunity to work closely with strategy and creative, and take an important role in the the quality of the agency/client relationship.
Crucially, you're good at the basics, can keep the plates spinning and take pride in your job. You make sure the right things happen at the right times: things go out to clients with the right internal sign-off, fully proofed and on time.
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Solid agency benefits package
- Lively independent and award-winning creative agency environment
- The agency encourages career development and will support you in taking your career up to Senior Account Manager and beyond
- Potential for international travel
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.