£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
SW London Account Managers with experience of digital projects have a great opportunity to further their career.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find an Account Manager for a SW London creative agency.
Working into a supportive Account Management principal, this Account Manager role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day relationships with global B2B businesses. You will be working with the agency's London and US offices to produce innovative content that genuinely generates interest. The key elements of the role will therefore be:
- Caring for blue chip accounts who value the agency's expertise
- Close liaison with (and mentoring from) some of the agency's key people
- A focus broadly on cutting edge digital content projects
- Joining a collaborative team
- Pioneering B2B clients
Already working for a creative agency as an Account Manager, you will have bags of experience of working with B2B accounts - in particular to produce work for digital channels. You will also have:
- Built exceptional relationships
- Transformed client needs into clear, concise briefs
- Led projects from end to end, on time and within budget
- Proactively identified opportunities for the agency to do more for your clients
- Shown a constant desire to learn and grow
Based in SW London, this successful agency proves time and again that you don't need to be in Soho or Shoreditch to produce great work … or to have amazing clients.
A tight-knit team, the agency develops impactful strategies for their clients leading to beautiful creative work that demands attention.
For more information about this Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.