£30000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
A unique role offers unparalleled experience for a Surrey-based Account Manager with a background in CRM.
The Great & The Good are helping to fill a unique Account Manager role. Joining a collaborative team, you will have the chance to draw on the experience of some of the agency's key people. This Surrey role is a recognised proving ground for this agency's future leaders and benefits from an exceptional relationship with a genuinely world-class account.
As a result, you will have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in the creation of innovative consumer CRM programmes
- Be an integral part of the team on a flagship account
- Work with an account which will make your peers jealous
- Enjoy a sensible work:life balance
- Develop your marketing career hugely
As a proven Account Manager with a background in creative agencies, you will have a strong bias towards CRM and how this fits into the wider comms mix. You will also have:
- Become a trusted partner to your clients
- Translated client needs into clear, concise briefs
- Expertly managed campaign timings and budgets
- Identified opportunities to increase account revenue/profitability
We firmly believe that this Surrey-based team is part of a unique agency proposition. Enjoying an exceptionally close relationship with the client, the agency has produced amazing work across all marketing channels.
Just as importantly, this is an agency which is renowned for developing their staff with most of the leadership having come through the ranks.
For more information about this Surrey-based Account Manager role, contact David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.