City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Central London advertising agency is looking for an Account Manager to join one of their key teams.
Recognised as one of the UKs leading independent advertising agencies, this creative shop is looking for an Account Manager who wants to work on really interesting projects, progress their career and continue their professional development.
The last 18 months have seen the agency grow significantly, win important new business and receive high profile industry accolades. Their trajectory is set to continue at pace: it's pretty much the perfect time to join.
The role of Account Manager is key within the agency. Day to day you'll be:
- Strategic: inputting into strategic conversations. Making it your business to understand your client's business challenges and audiences, and working closely with your strategic planning department.
- Creative: briefing-in, critiquing and encouraging outstanding creative work
- Switched-on: overseeing timings and budgets. You'll know what's going on when, better than anyone.
- Positive: you're the type of person who builds productive relationships with clients, colleagues and agency part
To excel in this role, you'll need to:
- Have previous agency experience, working on the creation and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Be at Account Manager level
- Enjoy working in a busy creative environment
In return, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary of £30k-£32k
- Agency benefits
- Christmas and summer parties, plus informal socials throughout the year
- Strong career progression opportunities: you will be supported and encouraged to work at your pace towards Senior Account Manager, and in turn up to Account Director.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.