£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
Working with premium FMCG brands, this growing London design/branding agency needs a proven Account Manager.
The Great & The Good are working with a London agency to find an Account Manager to be welcomed into an established team. Your will be reporting into a supportive Account Director and playing a key role on branding/design projects. Your clients will be FMCG brands who inspire incredible loyalty in their consumers.
Your day to day role will therefore entail:
- Close liaison with clients who know they can rely on the agency's work
- Complete oversight of projects from start to finish
- Involvement in wider marketing projects
- Managing significant project budgets
- Learning from some of the agency's best people
We are looking for somebody already at Account Manager-level and with excellent experience of branding and design projects - particularly of packaging design. You will probably have previous agency experience but will definitely have:
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Translated client needs into clear, concise internal briefs
- Exceptional project management and communications skills
- Identified opportunities for the agency to do more for your clients
- Presented work and new ideas to clients
Based in London, this agency enjoys exceptional relationships with a number of premium consumer brands. Renowned for their beautiful creative, the agency has an enviable track record for developing new or revamped packaging and visual identity for high profile start-ups, boutique products and heritage brands.
Rightly famed for their tight-knit team culture, the agency has a reputation for ensuring that egos are left at the door and everybody works closely together. As a result, they are excellent at holding on to their staff and consistently producing awesome work.
If you'd like to chat further about this Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.