£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
If you're a proven Account Manager with experience of a wide range of comms channels, The Great & The Good would love to chat with you about a role with a dynamic London agency.
We are recruiting on behalf of a true London success story. Over the past few years, this agency have brought their near-unique offering to a niche market and the reaction has been (to say the least) extraordinarily positive.
Working with some of the best known brands in their sector, this agency has developed a company culture based on rewarding success, deep relationships and treating employees like humans.
Working into a Business Director who loves to develop the team, this Account Manager role will be nurturing a relationship with a global brand. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Work across a broad range of creative projects - digital, social, print, events, content, etc.
- Coordinate with key contacts at clients who value the agency
- Learn from key agency people
- Handle significant project budgets
- Further your career in a vibrant creative agency
Already an Account Manager in a creative agency, you will have shown your ability to:
- Lead creative projects
- Build exceptional relationships
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage B2B accounts
- Spot opportunities to grow your accounts
For more information about this exciting Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.