A collaborative London design studio is looking for an Account Manager to work on premium consumer brands.
The Great & The Good are looking for an Account Manager who can help premium FMCG brands stand out in store. You will be joining an especially supportive group of London-based brand and packaging specialists who work together to develop beautiful creative. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee brand strategy, communications and design projects that produce amazing work
- Learn from some of the industry's heavyweights
- Collaborate with clients who value the agency as a creative partner
- Mentor talented junior colleagues
Our brief is to find somebody who is already an Account Manager at a creative agency. As such, you will have:
- Extensive experience of consumer branding/packaging projects (probably FMCGs)
- Built strong relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Skilfully managed project finances and timings
- A demonstrable eye for impactful creative
- Experience of email and web design projects (ideally)
The Great & The Good are working with one of London's best-known design shops. Having spent years building up strong relationships with a number of premium consumer brands, the people at this agency have also developed a reputation as a close-knit and loyal team.
For more information about this London-based Account Manager role, please apply to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.